referee referee
  • Language Selector

Fives Soccer Centre
West Town Lane
Bristol
BS14 9EA

Sunday 09 Jul 2017 14:00 - 16:00

Contact Aaron Clements  on email [email protected] or telephone 01458 832359

This festival is in aid of The FA's Charity Partner, the Bobby Moore Fund, and is open to everyone regardless of age or ability.

Aim of the festival - The main aim of the Bobby Moore Fund Walking Football festivals around the UK is to raise money for the Bobby Moore Fund and to increase awareness of Walking Football.

We're looking to recruit teams made up of 6 players (minimum), and in order to enter, participants must register with their County FA.

Entry will be £10 per player and must be paid directly to your County FA to confirm your sign up. As the FA has kindly agreed to cover all festival costs, 100% of your entry fee will go directly to the Bobby Moore Fund to fund life-saving bowel cancer research.

Please find attached the following:

• Team entry form for this event. If you wish to enter a team, please can I ask that you complete and return the form to me, along with payment/player entry fees) asap or by FRIDAY 23RD JUNE 2017 at the latest.
  • Player Entry form. Please also complete this form and return to me with team entry form and payment.

FOOTWEAR REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PITCH – The venue have advised that the footwear is MOULDED BOOTS & ASTRO TURF TRAINERS ONLY (no flat sole trainers, blades or studs).

I really hope we can get as many Walking Football Team's to this event as possible, to not only raise awareness of Walking Football in Somerset but also raise money for a worthy cause at the same time.

I look forward to receiving your entry forms and will be in contact with all those entering, a little closer to the time.

birmingham Charity Walking Football Festival.jpg

Shares You View - Become Part Of Our Community

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now