Welcome to

Walking Football.com

Take a moment to register on the site so

that you keep up to date with the latest

news in Walking Football

REGISTER HERE

It's Completely FREE to Register So What Are You Waiting For?

referee referee

referee

league TRA Walking Football National League

tra national league logo.jpeg

Finally, what everyone has been waiting for……………………

Welcome to the non-contact walking football Super League!!!

Hello to all managers and organizer's,

After a very successful Premier league, I have been contacted by many clubs from around the Country to join our league.

These are teams from The Premier League, Championship, League 1 and 2 down to the National Leagues and more.  

I am very happy to have been asked to organize and run the biggest Walking Football League in the UK.

How the Super League will work.

The country will now be split in 2 the North (Leeds) and the South (Romford, Essex) both with teams entering from all over to join the league they would prefer due to distance etc.

There will be £1000 for the winners of each league with £500 for 2nd place £300 for 3rd and £200 for 4th and then followed by a one-day Champions cup for top 4 finishers in both leagues.

Once the National super leagues in England are established we will then set up super National leagues in Scotland, Wales and Ireland to then develop a one-day UK Champions of Champions Cup.

Then why not go into Europe in the future.

This is a strictly over 50s walking football league. Non-contact. It will be 6 aside, with a maximum of 10 players per team on the day but can register as many players as you like.

It will take place once a month on a Sunday morning. The league will be a 22-team strong league and each team will play 3 different teams for 20 mins straight, that’s 1 hour of football per team! The cost of each month is £50 per team.

The first 22 teams entered will make the Super league and the next 22 will make the Championship and will use the 4 teams Relegation and Promotion.

First come first served basis, so please be quick to register.

Please excuse me but no time wasters please, this is a serious league!

Half way through the season there will be League Cup Tournament including both leagues together.

Start date will be the following month once all the teams have been registered, so please register as quickly as you can as places will not be held.

What to do next!

If you are serious to join the biggest league in the UK please fill in the team registration form with the deposit to guarantee your place. Only once, the signed contract and deposit has been received, your club will be registered.
    Good luck and i look forward to hearing from you all.

Terry Rice 

[email protected]

DOWNLOAD THE DOCUMENTS HERE

2017 season Team Registration (1).docx

Player WFSL Registration Form.docx

VIEW CURRENT REGISTERED TEAMS HERE

TRA NATIONAL WALKING FOOTBALL LEAGUE SOUTH DIVISION

TRA NATIONAL WALKING FOOTBALL LEAGUE NORTH DIVISION

Good Evening Walkingfootball.com and thank you for adding our league to your website.

If anybody has any Questions or are unsure about anything please feel free to contact us or leave a message here and we will answer all questions enquires.07842 883668

Thanks the TRA Team

• Like 1

"Non-contact" ? with cash prizes ? Good Luck. 

It sounds ambitious  with up to about £8k raised...also sounds a little  unlikely (22teams?).  It's all too much for us, and we don't name ourselves after a long established football club as some entrants might,  but thanks for sharing the news.

Which rule code by the way?  An important question...must be the WFA I guess...or will there be 'tweaks'. Will follow developments via this forum I hope.

Hi Alan.

Thank you for your reply.

The whole League and all our competitions are NON-CONTACT we have amazing Referrers and we follow the WFA rules to a tie there will be no tweaks with the rules at all.

Cash prize is there for the winner and 2nd 3rd and 4th place teams and we hope all teams will follow the rules if not our Referrers will make sure the WFA rules are followed.

Our league is growing each day with our staff working very hard to sign the teams up, We now have 24 teams with Sheffield Falcons joining us today in the northern league.

We are Ambitious and want to hold bigger and better league and cups in the coming years we have a contract with goals to use there pitches for all our competitions and with help from Walkingfootball.com each week you will see the league results and positions of the teams.

if you would like to discuss this more Alan please feel to give us a ring or will kind give yourself a phone call please inbox your number if you would like us to do this.

Kind Regards

TRA TEAM 

I hope it works for you, and more importantly for the players.

I appreciate your reply but for myself I'll be happy to follow your progress online. Such  a competition is not really appropriate for our group/s at this stage in our development but if a non-contact game to WFA rules can be achieved in such  a format then I'll be happily surprised.

As I said initially, Good Luck.

Thank Alan. Please do follow our progress online, we are on Facebook and Twitter  also with a new website coming soon. You can follow us also on  Walkingfootball.com you will see how the league will work the results and many posts and much more from our self's, We understand that not every team is ready for a National League and we would welcome any team in the future.

You are very welcome to come and watch the leagues once they start but one thing is for sure we are all about the players.

Thank you for wishing us good luck.

Shares You View - Become Part Of Our Community

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Walking Football Tournament Photos

Featured Partner

Social Media

Like Walking Football? Like Us